Blizzard held a Mists of Pandaria Live Developer Q&A this evening. It was moderated by Community Manager Zarhym, with most of the questions being answered by Cory “Mumper” Stockton and Greg “Ghostcrawler” Street. The questions ran the gamut from serious to silly, and offered a lot of great insight into the upcoming expansion and the inner workings of the development team. Highlights Include, but are not limited to:
- The new Pandaria faction hubs
- Discussion of new guild levels and perks
- Discussion of the new talent system
- Discussion of pet battle system, including a possible spectator mode
- The possible abolishment of prime glyphs
- Ghostcrawler’s feelings on #OccupyGregStreet
- Matticus. Just … Matticus.
The developers have already expressed interest in holding more of these chats, and I know I’m all in favor of it. For more information on the content of this evening’s chat, you can check the official site, or stick with us after the break for a complete transcript.